Woodside Joinery (Staircases) Ltd
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Our quotation prices are based on your specific requirements. After original final details are agreed and manufacturing details prepared, any amendments involving material alterations shall be charged at our standard rates for labour and materials. Any amendments must be approved prior to commencement of manufacture. Amendments may affect original estimated delivery date.
Prices are firm in respect of both labour and materials for order within 30 days of today’s date. Subject to revision thereafter.
The stated anticipated delivery dates on our acknowledgement of orders are given as a guide only. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE ENOUGH LABOUR ON SITE TO UNLOAD VEHICLE. Any damage incurred must be reported to the driver and noted on the delivery note. Any replacement items required that are damaged on site will be charged at our current rates.
Storage/Fitting: All staircases and goods supplied must be stored in a dry environment, fixed & sealed within 7 days. No claims for distortion will be accepted if viewed outside these parameters.
Should you be unable to accept delivery due to unforeseen circumstances we reserve the right to ask for full payment within 14 days.
Orders will not start being processed until 50% deposit has been received. Our products are bespoke and deposits are non-refundable and constitute your agreement and commitment to order
Supply only: Remaining balance to be paid prior to delivery
Supply & Fit: Further 40% prior to fitting, remainder on completion
We reserve the right to charge interest of 5% above base rate, if balance is not received within those terms.
In the absence of main contract documents being provided with your enquiry for our consideration, this quotation has been prepared in accordance with our Terms and conditions and details you have submitted.
No Filling, Priming, Sealing, Painting, Polishing or Fitting is included unless otherwise stated.
PLEASE NOTE: Wood is a natural material and as such, colour deviations are normal and to be expected. No colour match will be undertaken unless requested especially. To do so will incur additional costs.
Within the above prices, we have allowed to carry out the following work:
- Additional design not on the original specifications/drawings will be chargeable
- Newels will be dry fitted to ensure accurate fit and marked.
- Winder treads cut to size and checked if applicable
- All loose items, i.e. blocks, wedges, dowels and newel caps wrapped and marked in house lots.
- We have allowed for 1 site survey and 1 delivery any addition to this will be charged at extra cost.
- Split deliveries, i.e. 1st and 2nd fix items are available at an extra over cost.
- Glass can take 3-4 weeks after fitting of staircase due to templates being taken on fitting.
- No Soffit for underside is included unless quoted for
We reserve the right to take photographs for use in our Social Media. These will be added without stating names or locations.